One of the main areas of the Foundation's activity is the arrangement and conduct of exhibition projects around the world, promotion of cultural exchange, support of the young artists, and also projects support the most famous Eastern artists such as AES + F group, Evgeny Antufiev, Oxana Mas, Aidan Salakhova and other.
The Popov Foundation makes its collection of contemporary art for over 20 years to the present accessible to the widest possible audience by presenting exhibitions and operating a lending program to art museums and galleries worldwide.
Some of the events in which participated the Foundation over these 20 years before the start to construction the main building of the Foundation.
- 2021, support in the New Museum Triennial 2021 “Soft Water Hard Stone”, group exhibition the part of artist Evgeny Antufiev, 10/28/21-01/23/22, the New Museum of Contemporary Art in New York City, https://www.newmuseum.org/exhibitions/view/2021-triennial-soft-water-hard-stone
- 2019, Solo exhibition AES+F "Allegoria Sacra" at Yeltsin Center in Ekaterinburg, a special project of the 5th Ural Biennale, September 12th - October 27th, 2019 / Yeltsin Center, Ekaterinburg, Russia https://yeltsin.ru/affair/specialnyj-proekt-5-j-uralskoj-industrialnoj-biennale-sovremennogo-iskusstva-aesf-allegoria-sacra/?id=37746
- 2018-2019, The exhibition “Evgeny Antufiev and Dmitry Krasnopevtsev. When art becomes part of the landscape. Part 3" in MAMM Moscow, December 5, 2018 - February 24, 2019 http://www.mamm-mdf.ru/en/exhibitions/dialogue-when-art-became-part-of-landscape-part-iii/
- 2017, The exhibition Co-Thinkers at the Boris Yeltsin Presidential Center in Yekaterinburg, July 21–October 15, 2017 http://garagemca.org/en/about/news/2017-07-03-the-exhibition-co-thinkers-at-the-yeltsin-center-yekaterinburg
- 2017, Cindy Sherman "New work", loan the work for the exhibition in Sprüth Magers Berlin, January 27 - April 08 2017 http://www.spruethmagers.com/exhibitions/431
- 2016, the museum Garage, exhibition "Co–thinkers" of major works by world-famous contemporary artists, July 7–September 9, 2016 East Gallery, curated by Anastasia Mityushina and Kate Fowle http://garagemca.org/en/event/co-thinkers
- 2016, Aidan Salakhova "Revelations", the exhibition in Saatchi Gallery London, 13th January - 28th February 2016, curated by Jenny Christensson http://www.saatchigallery.com/current/revelations.php
- 2015 AES+F won Fondazione Pino Pascali Prize. Since September 19th the works from project «Allegoria Sacra» will be on show at Museum Pino Pascali
- 2015 Moscow Museum of Modern Art, The Immortality Forever project, a solo exhibition by Evgeny Antufiev, a winner of the 2009 Kandinsky Prize
- 2015 AES+F «ALLEGORIA SACRA», public screening in Port Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
- 2014 Solyanka State Gallery as part of ARTMOSSPHERE, the First Moscow Biennale of Street Art | exhibition | JR. SUPERHERO OF THE STREET UNIVERSE
- 2013 «AES+F. THE LIMINAL SPACE TRILOGY», Faena Arts Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2013 AES+F «ALLEGORIA SACRA», Art Statements Gallery Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 2013 «ALLEGORIA SACRA. AES+F», The Glasshouse Regional Gallery, Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia.
- 2012 Moscow Museum of Modern Art | exhibition | AIDAN SALAKHOVA . FASCINANS AND TREMENDUM
- 2012 «AES+F. THE TRILOGY», Martin-Gropius-Bau, Berlin, Germany.
- 2012 «AES+F. THE TRILOGY», Central Exhibition Hall «Manege», Moscow, Russia.
- 2012 «AES+F. ALLEGORIA SACRA», Sergey Kuryokhin Modern Art Center, St-Petersburg, Russia.
- 2011 «AES+F. ALLEGORIA SACRA», a special project of 4th Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art, Multimedia Art Museum, Moscow, Russia.
- 2011-2012 Producing the project «ALLEGORIA SACRA» by AES+F group
- 2008 Moscow Museum of Modern Art | exhibition | Oksana Mas «MAS»